'___ yourself!' ('Get ready for a shock!')
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the '___ yourself!' ('Get ready for a shock!') crossword clue.
"'___ yourself!' ('Get ready for a shock!')" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Word on a store sign that's flipped daily
- About half the pages of most magazines
- 'Panini' rapper Lil ___ X
- 'She ___' (Cyndi Lauper's third consecutive Top 5 song)
- 'Narcos' law org. (Abbr.)
- Thousands, in heist slang
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha ___' (TBS news satire show)
- Dog-___ (like some used books)
- Bear hair
- 'Harriet the ___' (kid-lit classic)
- Cheeky comment
- Stunt driver's chance to shine in an action movie
- Continent that spans 11 time zones
- Onset of evening
- When repeated, workout class instruction
- Plastic container at airport security
- Website that debunks urban legends
- Performance of Wagner or Verdi, say
- Word that can follow 'favorite' or 'prodigal'
- 'What did I tell you?!'
Crossword clues of the day
- Big name in dog food
- Eponymous town in southeastern Connecticut
- Wall-E's love in "Wall-E"
- Friend of Mr. Noodle on children's TV
- Historic megalomaniac
- State whose southern neighbors are Nevada and Utah: Abbr.
- Mexican beer brand
- Lauren Graham's 'Gilmore Girls' role
- Sponsored results on Google
- Embarrassment in the seat of the pants