__ the Impaler, said to have inspired the character of Count Dracula
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the __ the Impaler, said to have inspired the character of Count Dracula crossword clue.
"__ the Impaler, said to have inspired the character of Count Dracula" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the GK crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Swedish pop group
- Country bordered by Cameroon and Benin
- A group of bones in the human foot - or a city in Turkey
- Seán __, Irish playwright long associated with the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- What MPs wish to do when they take the Chiltern Hundreds?
- Home secretary, 2010-2016
- Ian __, author of the Rebus detective novels
- Chemical element, atomic number 70
- The second book of the Old Testament
- Gwen __, singer whose hits include It's My Life and Just a Girl
- Pies, in the silent era
- It's cast, so they say
- Confection container
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Happy tail movements
- TiVo ancestor
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
Crossword clues of the day
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Table payments
- Jury service, for one
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Performer who never speaks
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Patronized, as an inn
- Nation once known as Pleasant Island
- "___! Knock it off!"