__ of Tanagra, one of the few female poets from Ancient Greece whose works survive
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the __ of Tanagra, one of the few female poets from Ancient Greece whose works survive crossword clue.
"__ of Tanagra, one of the few female poets from Ancient Greece whose works survive" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- George Frideric __, composer
- Sarah __, comedian and host of Elephant in the Room
- Lord __, proprietor of Private Eye
- __ Thursday, Christian feast commemorating the Last Supper
- Site of pilgrimage in the French Pyrenees
- Term for lower class speech popularised by Nancy Mitford
- Lord __, Labour politician criticised for the cost of his 10 4
- The __ of It, BBC comedy set in Westminster
- Cy __, US artist whose Untitled (Bacchus) is held by the Tate Modern
- Acronym for the Donald C. Backer radio telescope in South Africa
Crossword clues of the day
- "The Situation Room With Wolf Blitzer" channel
- Take a load off your feet
- Berets and caps
- Scandinavian furniture chain
- Capital near Casablanca
- 36-inch rulers
- Siblings' daughters
- 2010 animated film starring Steve Carell as the supervillain Gru
- 2007 comedy starring Steve Carell as a congressman who builds an ark
- Go by bus or train