'___ is for horses' (response to 'Hey,' sometimes)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the '___ is for horses' (response to 'Hey,' sometimes) crossword clue.
"'___ is for horses' (response to 'Hey,' sometimes)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ___ Kringle (Santa Claus)
- What wheelchair-accessible entrances have, often
- 'I'm not gonna ___ ...' ('Believe me when I say ...')
- NFL all-time leading scorer Vinatieri
- Finds and fixes typos
- Word for a decorative pillow cover that also means 'total fraud'
- Symbol on your desktop
- Major university in southern Connecticut
- Degree for a future business executive: Abbr.
- ___ Day (holiday celebrated on April 22)
- Opposite of full, moon-wise
- Predatory marine mammal
- Rombauer who wrote "The Joy of Cooking"
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Time on the throne
- Like an aspiring attorney's studies
- Popular sink scrubber
- Overzealous admirer, possibly from a mash-up of the terms 'stalker' and 'fan' in an Eminem song
- Ending for 'Sudan' or 'Siam'
- Toothpaste or hand sanitizer, typically
Crossword clues of the day
- Pennsylvania city in the northwest corner of the state
- 2020 FX on Hulu miniseries about a predatory relationship
- Law school course
- Question following a dramatic pause
- Mary of "The Maltese Falcon"
- Prefix for some music genres
- Prize previously awarded to Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama
- John or Jane in court
- Capital of Jordan
- Deepest-voiced member of a barbershop quartet