'___ if true!'
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the '___ if true!' crossword clue.
"'___ if true!'" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Beach ___
- Michael Stipe was in it
- '___ Not Okay with This' (Netflix show starring Sophia Lillis)
- Starring role
- Co-star of Joanne Woodward in 1958's 'The Long, Hot Summer'
- Justin ___ (Mitch McConnell protege confirmed to the U.S. Court of Appeals on Thursday)
- 'That's my ___'
- The Cure's '___ Don't Cry'
- Words to someone you've just buzzed into your apartment building
- Chimney sweeper's target
- Legendary Giants center fielder Willie
- Come or go, e.g.
- Nasty injury from cricket ball
- Father of Saint, Psalm, North, and Chicago West
- Action ___ (something that needs to happen, in business)
- Spa treatment for toenails, for short
- ___ John letter (written breakup)
- E-filing org.
- The two-engine F-15 Eagle, e.g.
Crossword clues of the day
- Composer opens Buenos Aires City Hall
- Weasel's home
- Strain of pig-headed male chromosome
- Instruction after lather
- Devices that can show you your bank balance: Abbr.
- Word before car or machine
- 2018 drama from Mexico that won Oscars for Best Director and Best Cinematography
- The showgirl's name in the Barry Manilow song 'Copacabana'
- "Call Me by Your Name" boy
- Retractable feature of Wolverine