____ generis: of its own kind, unique
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the ____ generis: of its own kind, unique crossword clue.
"____ generis: of its own kind, unique" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Of the personified god of Sleep
- A commonly seen contracted gen. pl of ox, bull
- I follow (closely), I pursue (dep.)
- Most sharp, bitter or fierce: sic Nisus in armis, Aen. 9.176
- Perspicuoque ____ se puer ipse videt: in a clear lake the lad sees himself
- Asti ____, lit. foaming (abl. sing. pres. ppl.)
- To be carried, brought cf. eg. Caesar BG 3.2
- She'll stop and she will check
- 'Are you free?', Capt. Peacock, Are You Being Served
- With eagerness, esp for someone: cf. officio, favore
- Film director (the 'Master of Suspense')
- Violent storm or squall in central America
- Classical theaters
- "De ___ y de Sombra" (Isabel Allende novel)
- Revolutionary War figure who warned of the British invasion
- Where Prince Kuhio Day is celebrated
- Element that burns with a green flame
- Its anthem is "Amhrán na bhFiann"
- Where Ian Fleming spent much of the 1920s
- Jerusalem's composer
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ Moines Register (newspaper)
- __ Gandhi, Indian prime minister assassinated in 1984
- Orphaned girl from Green Gables?
- ___ Jose Sharks (hockey team)
- Largest island in the Caribbean
- Beatles hit about "a man who thought he was a loner"
- ___ therapy
- Coach for the bench players?
- Italian spirit made from grape residue after pressing
- Reduce slightly