____ generis: of its own kind, unique
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the ____ generis: of its own kind, unique crossword clue.
"____ generis: of its own kind, unique" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Most sharp, bitter or fierce: sic Nisus in armis, Aen. 9.176
- In ____ bello: in civil war, cf. Cic. Pro Plancio 71
- 'Are you free?', Capt. Peacock, Are You Being Served
- On the left, and so regarded as unlucky
- He is present
- Provided that, so long as (+ subj.)
- They're watching: observant
- Let's call (hortatory subj.): appellemus, nominemus
- Nonetheless, for all that, however
- At home: in hoc casu pauca sunt verba, omnia scienda sunt
- Title locale in a Hercule Poirot mystery
- Staggered (at a Highland ball?)
- Where to find badger and duck in fight
- Girl of five escaping from cover after papa appears
- African nation bordering Chad and Nigeria
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- Leaves to eat in French bar of ill-repute
- Middle of range
- Lumpy deposits of body fat
- Friendship? A girl must embrace it
Crossword clues of the day
- Uncomfortably crowded
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Old Conservative involved in clean-up act demonstrates skill in speech
- Character who sings the Disney song 'Let It Go'
- Altercation (informal)
- ''Big Brother'' host
- Cry from female supporter, very old
- Finished milk dish that's on the turn
- Golfer who had four Masters wins between 1958 and 1964