… fabricated — very pleased
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the … fabricated — very pleased crossword clue.
"… fabricated — very pleased" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Native of central America in rare shower
- Cop punching old dog, grass …
- Money turning up in Copenhagen or Kolding
- A sovereign I preserve in instant coffee
- Switch unit to join fight
- Setter's dropping weight initially, so I hope that's shifted
- Author dunking bread in drink
- Swedish chemist knocking up supermodel once
- … that's bad arrested by police
- Boat netting five carp
Crossword clues of the day
- Spectrum license auctioneer
- Prosecutor's pursuit
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" or "The King of Queens"
- Nocturnal newborn nestling
- 2000 Beatles album ... or its peak position on Billboard
- Sandwich much larger than an oreo
- Predatory marine mammal
- Parenthetical comment after an ambiguous witticism
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- What you'd rather not hear