… drunk actor with case of Moselle wine
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the … drunk actor with case of Moselle wine crossword clue.
"… drunk actor with case of Moselle wine" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Nick run down on vacation
- Troubles of computing stopping American businessman
- They’re in behind tooth, primarily cutting gum with one
- Riders from celebrity on vacation: see notes
- Gangster stole one
- Bow tie mostly bent back before party: one might get fixed on entrance
- Opening shot at the crease
- Bald eagle: fly off with cold chill around North
- Financial relief is calculated to a limited degree
- Someone with a child
- Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy, for two
- Greek city that hosted the 2004 Olympics
- Painter of the 'Four Freedoms' series, 1943
- Members of a blended family
- Alternative to net
- Advancement at any cost
- Noted congresswoman from the Bronx, familiarly
- Temple of Artemis city
- Loud, as the surf
- First Alaskan on a major U.S. party ticket
Crossword clues of the day
- French island off the coast of Newfoundland
- Spend pleasurably, as time
- E-4, E-5 and E-6, in the U.S. Navy, in brief
- Catch, like a sleeve
- First lady between Eleanor and Mamie
- Conflict during which the Lusitania was sunk: Abbr.
- Crucifix inscription
- Personnel director, often
- Bygone Apple messaging app
- Flat, round bread cooked on a griddle