___ cords (tissues used for speaking)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the ___ cords (tissues used for speaking) crossword clue.
"___ cords (tissues used for speaking)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Nicotine source, informally
- Health professional who has your back?
- Hombre-to-be, perhaps
- Source of groundwater
- Yellow flowers in the primrose family
- Prefix meaning 'opposed to'
- "The master's ___ will never dismantle the master's house": Audre Lorde
- Department store that once had a noted catalog
- Small boat that's paddled
- One-named singer of 2011's "Someone Like You"