____ clavus, the broad (purple) stripe on a senator's toga
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the ____ clavus, the broad (purple) stripe on a senator's toga crossword clue.
"____ clavus, the broad (purple) stripe on a senator's toga" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A raised platform, judgement seat
- ____ Maximus, High Priest, as much a political title for Caesar as a religious role
- The heavenly Muse of astronomy
- Squalore; per loca senta ____ (Aen 6.462) through a region rough with neglect
- Non sacrae; res ____ et usu pollutae (singular in Tacitus Annals 13.57)
- He had burst out (haud ridens, sed ex castris fortasse)
- Synonym for 10ac
- Earlier, sooner; antea
- Digressae sunt puellae, ____ domum, ____ ad urbem
- Futura sic scies; animo reputa retro partim