'___ be upon you' (translation of 'As-salamu alaykum')
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the '___ be upon you' (translation of 'As-salamu alaykum') crossword clue.
"'___ be upon you' (translation of 'As-salamu alaykum')" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Gave a fancy party for
- TV schedule abbr.
- Recounted, as a story
- 20% of diez
- Get leftovers ready
- Rapper who forms one half of the duo Black Star
- Type of food whose outsides are suggested by the outsides of ...
- Alliance formed in April 1949
- Corner ___ (phrase suggested by the circled letters)
- Classic 1960 platinum-selling Miles Davis album
Crossword clues of the day
- Film genre that includes "Moonlight" and "Call Me by Your Name"
- Community sports facility ... or a hint to the answers to the five starred clues
- Item sometimes "lost" in a clothes dryer
- Thrilling carnival ride
- Displayed great anger
- Romantic carnival ride
- Blew in bursts, as the wind
- Place on display
- Like Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois Avenues, in Monopoly
- Horsy carnival ride