Zap with a Taser
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Zap with a Taser crossword clue.
"Zap with a Taser" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The LA Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the LA Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Magnificent in scope
- Training during term time for teachers in state schools
- In a little while (informal)
- One who turns away a relation in trouble?
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- Period following the English Civil Wars
- Wildlife-watching expedition
- Middle Eastern nation where much of 'Argo' was set
Crossword clues of the day
- Hoard money
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.
- Traditional Spanish lace scarf
- Horrible to behold: a book about Hamas extremists
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- 2020 Daytime Emmy nominee Navarro
- Speak dramatically