Young woman rescuing hamster from salt marshes
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Young woman rescuing hamster from salt marshes crossword clue.
"Young woman rescuing hamster from salt marshes" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Blows things out of all proportion perhaps by exaggerating what's in The Mirror
- Place to meet similar people eager to join company on strike
- College in Trim near IT has debts - the type synonymous with the bookmakers
- No hints in Christian name from us?
- It's a risky business for those overseeing student applications admitting error
- Turns up starting trouble with Roman emperor over island in the east
- Parts of the cabbages with rotten leaves
- Popular supporter is on time with recent delivery
- Sweaty heartless chairman is starting trouble
- Organisation has no money to open negotiations for type of horses
- Cyber Monday mo., usually
- Decoration for a gingerbread man
- Weather often associated with Vancouver
- Cook incompletely
- Taking Back Sunday genre
- Politicians' lapel adornments
- One of the Schuyler sisters in "Hamilton"
- Civil rights activist Simone
- Drug central to a 19th-century war between Great Britain and China
- Dancer with glowsticks, often
Crossword clues of the day
- X, in a sorority name
- Round like the Final Four
- Ball game first played in ancient Rome
- Leafs-watching time, maybe
- Place associated with the answers to the starred clues
- Queen with ice powers
- Home of the ancient philosopher Zeno
- Easiest parts of a jigsaw puzzle
- N.Y. airport with many flights to Toronto Pearson
- "Whew, what a long day!"