Young kangaroo who may now be holder of a bus pass
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Young kangaroo who may now be holder of a bus pass crossword clue.
"Young kangaroo who may now be holder of a bus pass" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Bugger study — it's very wet
- Crossing Jordan almost spoiled by sycophancy
- How to get to Brussels? Possibly, routes are endless
- Fast ships
- What may be banned in summer is tights and slippers accompaniment
- Slimy act represented as 'spiritual'
- Spectacular Rise of Popeye — dropping second half
- The elder Trojans revised old farewell texts
- We leave waitress organising apples and pears
- Meet some splinter section
- One drawn to hill country
- Flammable compound with two carbons
- Collection of seeds?
- Gas pump abbr.
- Wash with effort
- Bob Dylan's example of schadenfreude
- Don't know when to shut up
- Theater staffers who lead patrons to their seats
- Signature clothing accessories for Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Last name of Anne with an E's title character before she becomes a Cuthbert
Crossword clues of the day
- Unbiased opinion, e.g.
- Opposite of remote
- Pod vegetable used in Cajun cooking and bhindi masala
- Drug also known as angel dust
- Prince George and Prince Louis, to Prince William
- Sea __ (Galway bay)
- Uncultured person
- George who directed "Night of the Living Dead"
- Pipe section named for a vowel
- Tony ___ a.k.a. Iron Man