You can take his word for it
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the You can take his word for it crossword clue.
"You can take his word for it" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Wall Street Journal quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the WSJ on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Mustachioed Springfield resident
- Who wrote "Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation"
- Green sauce for linguine
- "An apple a day keeps the doctor away," for one
- Friends you may never have met
- Either of a kid's parents?
- Salon job named after a comic book hero?
- Frequently emailed docs
- Buffet unit
- "Whew, what a long day!"
Crossword clues of the day
- Black Friday events
- Cook incompletely
- SpongeBob SquarePants and others
- 'Honor Thy Father' author
- Incoming flight figs.
- Compulsive thieves, informally
- Truman upset him in 1948
- One-named singer with the 2019 Song of the Year nominee "Hard Place"
- Some "Babe" characters
- Dance celebrating 2010 legislation?