Yeats composed 'Plead for a Piece of Cake'
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Yeats composed 'Plead for a Piece of Cake' crossword clue.
"Yeats composed 'Plead for a Piece of Cake'" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Get real lament chasing traveller in space
- Heading north in seeking victory?
- Price of evil shyster? It may be
- Cross party set up as extremists ignored lines
- Old craft may be long hidden
- They learn to start dangerous exercises in tricky performances
- Church officer making love to woman, finally
- Fair, say, I shall be heard
- Preserved a paper dress
- Order solicitor to go and fight
Crossword clues of the day
- Jury service, for one
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Poetic time of day