Yearned to sit around, getting rid of uniform with daft cap
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Yearned to sit around, getting rid of uniform with daft cap crossword clue.
"Yearned to sit around, getting rid of uniform with daft cap" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Daughter stopping one bad habit gets counselling
- Confusion when letter from Greece gets delivered late with contents missing
- Great pub's diversified, importing beers regularly
- Former head of agency's upset getting sack
- Last letter home has finally tragic element
- Poem about Spanish gentleman abroad is unlike any other
- Belie crudely overshadowing good university's charm
- Take heart from Beano and Dandy, too
- Backsliding agent pockets bung
- Jane's going out in trousers