Yacht leak to be fixed
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Yacht leak to be fixed crossword clue.
"Yacht leak to be fixed" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Current example in New Street covered by press
- Bent solver caught by question
- Service breaks in general essentially all together
- Blast, say, dynamite left by sailor around vacated emplacement
- Unpredictable state — storm is brewing
- Meal deal might be used by him, if served up with drink shortly beforehand
- Way to work on sadly curtailed mission
- Get rid of character abroad, caught by international venture being withdrawn
- One who follows somebody on Radio Four, ultimately
- Starts to interrupt reporter, asking questions in a form of Arabic
Crossword clues of the day
- "___! Knock it off!"
- Top-circulation US magazine
- Overblown sense of self-importance
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Middle-earth monster
- Slightly open, as a door
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Patronized, as an inn
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs