X-ray machine, e.g.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the X-ray machine, e.g. crossword clue.
"X-ray machine, e.g." is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Dirty dog (informal)
- Tony ___ a.k.a. Iron Man
- Side dish at a Korean restaurant
- Setting for a portrait of Mozart, or Francis, or Felipe, . . .
- Make more secure, in a way
- Opposite of remote
- French river reaching the Atlantic at Saint-Nazaire
- Gas pump abbr.
- Wash with effort
- Face-off participant, using the British spelling
Crossword clues of the day
- Task like mailing a letter or running to the bank
- Soldier — in red gear (anag)
- Flammable compound with two carbons
- Rachel ___, seven-season TV role for Meghan Markle
- George who directed "Night of the Living Dead"
- Bob Dylan's example of 6
- Unbiased opinion, e.g.
- Auto whose engine is apt to purr?
- Group with a washboard
- Talk smack about