X, mark probing new evidence of collision — get the law!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the X, mark probing new evidence of collision — get the law! crossword clue.
"X, mark probing new evidence of collision — get the law!" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A little more drink for toasting new pet?
- Hypocritical speaker to cover least bad book
- Roman city's northern half taken over
- Turns to catch the sound of sudden change of air
- Put into shape, because tangled
- US city with no motorway? I am surprised
- Russian bishop's prayer not working
- Part of Africa has bounced back well, if intermittently
- Imitation marble is logical as could be
- Showed approval of 23 being freed
- ''Big Brother'' host
- Title locale in a Hercule Poirot mystery
- Classic sound effect in an action film when someone is badly injured
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- Sci-fi android who had an evil 'brother' named Lore
- What God created after the stars, per the Bible
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Protagonist of the 'PokÃ©mon' anime
- 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert' network
- Cry from female supporter, very old
Crossword clues of the day
- Spooner's wonderful company for social chats
- Altercation (informal)
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Restore large Miro? That'll be a lengthy process
- Hellmann's product, for short
- Uncomfortably crowded
- Where to find badger and duck in fight
- Girl of five escaping from cover after papa appears
- Diversion on a long flight