Worried about sea dog in trouble
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Worried about sea dog in trouble crossword clue.
"Worried about sea dog in trouble" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Greek letter turns up in upbeat ledger
- The Chinese made a meal of this manuscript from university found in dark
- Resent, for example, never-ending shift outside
- Identifies report about Puffin and those in The Penguin Group
- The stress identified in Berlin Alexanderplatz, for example, by 9 across from current capital
- One doing a job in the theatre provided leg is attached to one of those in 26 across
- It's a small measure to ditch workers near square? That's a firmly held view!
- Pub order to pick up? Definitely not, whatever way you look at it!
- Sent in the troops employed by company
- Attempted to gain control of director in Rocky movie? Those at Cannes issued this denial!
- Spiritual leader of Islam
- "You're hilarious!"
- One of the Schuyler sisters in "Hamilton"
- ___ Defense (classic chess opening)
- "Whew, what a long day!"
- Black Friday events
- Politicians' lapel adornments
- Dance celebrating 2010 legislation?
- Dancer with glowsticks, often
- Brand of cologne with a literary name
Crossword clues of the day
- Supporting musician in a jazz band
- Pounding on a pie topping?
- Salon job named after a comic book hero?
- Friends you may never have met
- Cloth used in theater backdrops
- Cyber Monday mo., usually
- "An apple a day keeps the doctor away," for one
- Incoming flight figs.
- Emergency situation caused by a terrier?
- Coffee variety named for a Mideast city