Work for the scientists from old, old city
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Work for the scientists from old, old city crossword clue.
"Work for the scientists from old, old city" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Joint serves up something similar to deer caught on a French weekend
- Crazy tips for Adam 'n' Eve after awful sin
- Show off War Horse - the type that's not well done
- Video camera fails to capture dove across the pond?
- Dress shop welcomes a quiet, old female writer
- Rising river for ages? What Monteverdi worked on in Venice!
- Omen from newcomer involved in a row
- Beckons a criminal behind view to take precautions (5,3'1,4)
- What a talent scout might do pitchside for all sides today
- Keeping an eye on caseworker working as a barman not directly involved