Work for tenor in the role of king
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Work for tenor in the role of king crossword clue.
"Work for tenor in the role of king" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Day worker holds European qualification for starter
- Ok to cut odd representation for British companies online
- Criticise lack of conservative guarantee
- State rebuilt using African oil
- Messenger may bother alderman a bit
- Delicate fabric created using spike
- Criticise choice after carbon enters circular cooler
- Put roll on copier - it keeps the end clean
- Try swallowing story about dessert
- See heads of department at the EGM
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Catherine of "Schitt's Creek"
- Sprinkle with oil
- Top-circulation US magazine
- Overblown sense of self-importance
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Bauble, geegaw
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax