Word that begins many sentences but is unlikely to end one
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Word that begins many sentences but is unlikely to end one crossword clue.
"Word that begins many sentences but is unlikely to end one" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Gooey, black sealant for shingles
- It may say 'Welcome'
- Andy Pesto's twin brother, on 'Bob's Burgers'
- Opposite of a neat freak
- Only US president whose last name begins and ends with a vowel
- ___ slump (playing poorly)
- 'That's my ___!' ('Time for me to go onstage')
- In ___ land (daydreaming): Hyph.
- Wed in secret
- Pay for a poker hand
- Online address, in brief
- Snack-motivated Great Dane of toons
- Promises of eventual repayment
- Roger of 'Cheers'
- Willing to enter a lion's den, maybe
- Egyptian goddess who was the mother of Horus
- Amorphous mass
- 'And crown ___ good with brotherhood ...'
- Negotiator's refusal
- ___ Goodman, longtime judge on "Dancing With the Stars"