Woolly garment on child in river
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Woolly garment on child in river crossword clue.
"Woolly garment on child in river" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Prepare ward shortly for 6
- Drink demijohn in draught, knocking it all back
- Plants grounds surrounding court
- Cruel base swaggering Three Musketeers' cry?
- Frames second sporting trophy
- Put on film about essential sailor's workwear
- Cute EU author condemned catwalk display
- Stocking aid supporting artery to some extent
- They give up introducing new underwear
- Result of guarantee Republican's conceded
Crossword clues of the day
- Go on to the next stop
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Performance delivered by an opera star
- 'Huff' actor who plays Dr. Daniel Charles on 'Chicago Med'
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Chris in the International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Spa treatment for toenails, for short
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- Abbr. on a returned check
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.