Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Woolen footwear crossword clue.
"Woolen footwear" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Old Navy's parent company
- Vegetable whose name sounds like a letter of the alphabet
- Meat, at a taco truck
- 'Ghostbusters' actress who plays the mother of Prince Akeem's son in 'Coming 2 America'
- Part of a shark that's often seen first
- Organization whose championship has been won 24 times by the Montreal Canadiens: Abbr.
- Fast planes
- Muscles targeted by planks
- 'The Pioneer Woman' chef Drummond
- "Send along your response"
Crossword clues of the day
- German industrial city
- Committed an epic fail
- German automaker with the slogan 'The Future Is Everyone's'
- Lightbulb unit
- __ tube (donut-shaped pool toy)
- Stat that a baseball pitcher wants to keep low: Abbr.
- ___-tourism (Earth-friendly sightseeing)
- 'Dreamgirls' actor who plays Prince Akeem in 'Coming 2 America'
- Prefix with "laryngologist"
- Pledges spoken at swearing-in ceremonies