Woman trapped by lustful Roman Catholic priest
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Woman trapped by lustful Roman Catholic priest crossword clue.
"Woman trapped by lustful Roman Catholic priest" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Those people taking English as a subject
- Like an exclusive group in confrontation outside pub after upset
- Young person, one who might work underground, would you say?
- What's stupidly loaded on to ship — it yields no profit
- Organ having an audience — introduction to recital
- Put out of action on account of dreadfully bad lies
- Piece of linen in street I've recycled
- Break outside school, as a sort of discipline
- Pile of stones allowing Adam's son to cross river
- Extreme coldness of nice sis changed for the worse
Crossword clues of the day
- Sandwich much larger than an oreo
- Swahili boss
- Big co. in the 2008 financial meltdown
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Snowwoman accessory
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- Seemed pleased
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
- Nocturnal newborn nestling
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.