With eagerness, esp for someone: cf. officio, favore
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the With eagerness, esp for someone: cf. officio, favore crossword clue.
"With eagerness, esp for someone: cf. officio, favore" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- He is present
- Perspicuoque ____ se puer ipse videt: in a clear lake the lad sees himself
- Most sharp, bitter or fierce: sic Nisus in armis, Aen. 9.176
- On the left, and so regarded as unlucky
- ____ generis: of its own kind, unique
- More often
- I am afraid - Cicero saw no use for this word
- In ____ bello: in civil war, cf. Cic. Pro Plancio 71
- Nonetheless, for all that, however
- She'll stop and she will check