Wipe a blackboard clean
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Wipe a blackboard clean crossword clue.
"Wipe a blackboard clean" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Corrosive substance in Easy-Off oven cleaner
- Dinosaur in the animated movie 'The Good Dinosaur'
- Color of tomato soup
- Damage that could be hammered out at a body shop
- 'The Golden Girls' star Arthur with two Emmys
- Be a snoop
- Do as commanded
- Estate in 'Gone With the Wind'
- 1/6 of a fluid ounce: Abbr.
- Fuzz from clothing
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- Broadcast award
- Illness that tonic water was invented to treat
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- Dinnertime annoyance
- Soda brand that sponsors the NFL Rookie of the Year Award
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste
- Action at an auction or in a bridge game
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
Crossword clues of the day
- Minutes taken up
- ___ out a meager existence (barely get by)
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?
- 'Take a long walk off a short ___!'
- Be certain about
- Boxer who won the WBA Super light heavyweight championship at 49 in 2014
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- 'Wasn't that obvious?'