Wins with standard moves
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Wins with standard moves crossword clue.
"Wins with standard moves" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Purchase protection, but may get popped eventually!
- Advice unsuited to shy type attending fancy dress party
- Chances of good kids getting half cut
- Actor embodied outcome of Little Bighorn, according to Spooner
- Something Blue gets an occasional Epsom run
- Catch Euripides play on vacation
- Busy retailers rarely see one when they open
- Serious award given to senior …
- Type of salesman providing non-stop transport service?
- Very tasty piece raised spirit
Crossword clues of the day
- Total devastation
- Hair quality index?
- Horse in its second year
- 'Sweeney Todd' Tony winner Cariou
- Showing reason and sound judgment
- Spherical symbols of sovereignty
- The mirrors of the soul, it's said
- Light amplifications by stimulated emissions of radiation
- Depression in the smoothness of skin
- Taste sensation