Wicket for bowler - his companion is going back to pavilion consumed by same person who slipped my mind?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Wicket for bowler - his companion is going back to pavilion consumed by same person who slipped my mind? crossword clue.
"Wicket for bowler - his companion is going back to pavilion consumed by same person who slipped my mind?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Drawing a criminal handing out gold and silver
- Leading the pack consumed by common sense bearing the supply of those in 21 across on the move
- Majority knocking back, for example, a drink mostly with port?
- Produced rap video to give them more than their due
- Small car ran down front to the water's edge
- Fail to acknowledge there is no spa in Singapore
- Put out of meadows surround by grass
- Those outside looking for food a long time around end of the year
- Recent trouble after 9 across leads to one cashing in on the Orange, Rose and Jasmine Revolutions presumably
- Serves up duck covered in wine in company
- Like in Le Monde, new setter makes a start
- Soothe suffering, maintaining light touch? This therapist might
- Private, as some neighborhoods
- LAX display
- Wise elder
- Ubernerd of '90s TV
- Government assistance
- Diamond alternative for engagement rings
- Rides boats, dropping ecstasy with miscreants
- Place to plant hit in stomach — it hurts to fight
Crossword clues of the day
- What Dalí wasn't called
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" actor who played in the N.F.L.
- Volleyball coup
- Speakers' stumbles
- Journalism in the Guardian, but not in Times or Sun?
- Impatient demand
- Check-in information
- Dice pastime with dragons, for short
- Film with Eastwood as a drug courier
- Period when expecting conclusion from beat poet