Whom a French dessert is named for
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Whom a French dessert is named for crossword clue.
"Whom a French dessert is named for" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Word before "party" or "pants"
- Their population in New Zealand peaked at 70 million in 1982
- Jazz style that influenced the Beat Generation
- Las Vegas resort with a musical name
- Tweeter is Greek character with thick hair?
- Flyer billed at length by hotel
- Closest pals, informally
- Some dash mounts
- Like many Zoom call participants
- Don't take no for an answer