Whites or darks for laundry, say
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Whites or darks for laundry, say crossword clue.
"Whites or darks for laundry, say" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sting that was the inspiration for the 2013 film "American Hustle"
- A famous one by Percy Bysshe Shelley begins "Hail to thee, blithe spirit!"
- Level or lathe
- Assuredly, in slang
- "Yep, I took care of it!"
- Subject of this puzzle, who once said "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you"
Crossword clues of the day
- Thick-skinned herbivorous animal of tropical Africa
- Provides for a while
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- School beside Sunset Blvd.
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- Finished going up road, I have top gear
- Treat with contempt — imitation
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- ___ Soprano (Edie Falco role)
- Service branch with jets: Abbr.