Whimsically remove 19's county from state
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Whimsically remove 19's county from state crossword clue.
"Whimsically remove 19's county from state" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Who am I, off with sister on vacation in Clare, perhaps?
- Araucaria's £500 crossword?
- Eight Miles High? One's in this guitar shop, playing before …
- Cards passed around
- Leftover unpalatable Scotch egg, primarily indicating a bad egg
- Teams of 6 making a comeback
- … beginning to smoke a chillum (new variety)
- Positive indications in last of many letters
- Sort of jazz dance covered by black European
- Readjusted to show zip (OED)