When massaged, a toned leg stretched
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the When massaged, a toned leg stretched crossword clue.
"When massaged, a toned leg stretched" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- For each person, a filled dish came unfilled
- Don't stop making fun of racecourse
- Sticker on vessel has cow's head, around which written Farmer's Brew?
- Isn't grass cut for racecourse?
- Lucky thing taking millions at racecourse
- Circled by bees, the drunk kicks out
- Old star with cane enslaves a minister
- Racecourse marathon winner
- Endlessly fine talent, novelty
- Racecourse abroad, tourist destination not far from Longchamp
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- Do the hula or waltz
- Moderate running pace
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- Have some gum