What's the chances of veterans eliminating rat?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the What's the chances of veterans eliminating rat? crossword clue.
"What's the chances of veterans eliminating rat?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Serves up duck covered in wine in company
- Produced rap video to give them more than their due
- Great ancient suburb of Dublin that attracted those with prospects in the past
- Leading the pack consumed by common sense bearing the supply of those in 21 across on the move
- Trivial matters for vocal gold digger with military outfits
- Opening 11 down for school children
- Wicket for bowler - his companion is going back to pavilion consumed by same person who slipped my mind?
- Small car ran down front to the water's edge
- Put out of meadows surround by grass
- Writing in great novel? An Attic Room With a View, perhaps!
- The Beatles' "Back in the ___"
- Instruction after lather
- It's cooler following narrow hilltop
- Navels for 90% of us
- Unmannerly guy
- Brownish-yellow gem that's November's birthstone
- Chimney sweeper's target
- President from 1953-1961, for short
- Legendary Giants center fielder Willie
- Word before car or machine