"What ___ the odds?"
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the "What ___ the odds?" crossword clue.
""What ___ the odds?"" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Staggered (at a Highland ball?)
- Finished milk dish that's on the turn
- Girl of five escaping from cover after papa appears
- Sci-fi android who had an evil 'brother' named Lore
- Spooner's wonderful company for social chats
- Obvious scheme involves upstanding character
- Con game
- Golfer who had four Masters wins between 1958 and 1964
- Classic sound effect in an action film when someone is badly injured
- Friendship? A girl must embrace it
Crossword clues of the day
- Bachelor, defended by two friends with energy, is possibly touched
- Character who sings the Disney song 'Let It Go'
- Altercation (informal)
- Cry from female supporter, very old
- Starbucks employee
- ''Big Brother'' host
- Where to find badger and duck in fight
- Hellmann's product, for short
- Hotel room freebie
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe