What may be banned in summer is tights and slippers accompaniment
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the What may be banned in summer is tights and slippers accompaniment crossword clue.
"What may be banned in summer is tights and slippers accompaniment" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- The elder Trojans revised old farewell texts
- Young kangaroo who may now be holder of a bus pass
- Spectacular Rise of Popeye — dropping second half
- President's bottom, bottom President
- Look back in despair, suffering as Britain is now
- Bum smoothing cream at first new in make-up
- Promise onboard weapons
- Bugger study — it's very wet
- Draw shade in layers
- Little 7 is poorly accommodated in a loft conversion