What man in essence and woman in effect both have proverbially to solve the problem immediately?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the What man in essence and woman in effect both have proverbially to solve the problem immediately? crossword clue.
"What man in essence and woman in effect both have proverbially to solve the problem immediately?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Small potatoes or peanuts, nibbles for hen party?
- Behind schoolmaster, necking drinks
- Medicine served up in prison, one in disastrous campaign
- Numbers coming up, split spoils including deposit
- Book search in Birmingham?
- US politician in priest turned rotten
- Those contraptions would judder as he worked aboard loco
- European vegetable's ending in Cornish pasty, possibly?
- Measure girl, OK after reviewing contrary novel
- Brand magistrate crooked after waiving of charge