What are the bookmakers doing telling tales?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the What are the bookmakers doing telling tales? crossword clue.
"What are the bookmakers doing telling tales?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Attempted to gain control of director in Rocky movie? Those at Cannes issued this denial!
- Storages release roe deers
- Avoid fish swimming around bottom of Treaty Port
- Uplifting characters in Mont-Saint-Michel do online type of pasta
- Worried about sea dog in trouble
- Opening instruction to remove tunics
- Sow away from tree sparrow in the formal garden
- Sent in the troops employed by company
- Harry lashes out
- It's a small measure to ditch workers near square? That's a firmly held view!
- One of the Schuyler sisters in "Hamilton"
- Cloth used in theater backdrops
- Some lawn maintenance tools
- Black Friday events
- SpongeBob SquarePants and others
- Friends you may never have met
- One sharing a bunk bed, briefly
- Entertainment host Ryan, that smart aleck!?
- Second-most visited website in the world, after Google.com
- One-named singer with the 2019 Song of the Year nominee "Hard Place"
Crossword clues of the day
- Dancer with glowsticks, often
- Cyber Monday mo., usually
- Flix sister network
- More dangerous to drive on, in a way
- Brand of cologne with a literary name
- Salon job named after a comic book hero?
- Upraised part of Lady Liberty
- Compulsive thieves, informally
- Food that a carb-cutter might avoid
- "You're hilarious!"