What a tot might indicate by holding up fingers
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the What a tot might indicate by holding up fingers crossword clue.
"What a tot might indicate by holding up fingers" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Sailor's creations, or speed measure
- Swanky hotel offering
- John or Jane in court
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- Diacritical mark placed below the letter 'c' to soften its pronunciation
- Three-pointers propelled by a FOOT
- Hours spent by the pool at the nudist club?
- 'More than likely . . .'
- Question following a dramatic pause