Weird — say, who'd be taking you inside old knocking shop?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Weird — say, who'd be taking you inside old knocking shop? crossword clue.
"Weird — say, who'd be taking you inside old knocking shop?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tragically timeless in role set here
- Name going up in the early stages
- Gridlock on motorway going west — go east
- Red colour largely visible amongst evidence of fire
- Coastal road (some might say) is capital
- One repeatedly fired from EastEnders
- Tenant doesn't have right key
- City in retreat — Coventry wingers showing good form
- Needing breaks? Could be Amazon job on the line
- Clue's naughty about great man having a roving eye
- D.C. player, formerly a Montreal Expo
- Politicians' lapel adornments
- Either of a kid's parents?
- Restaurant chain known for its coffee and doughnuts
- Incoming flight figs.
- Home of the ancient philosopher Zeno
- Starbucks 20-ounce size
- Civil rights activist Simone
- Round like the Final Four
- Place associated with the answers to the starred clues