Weasel-like river mammal
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Weasel-like river mammal crossword clue.
"Weasel-like river mammal" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tavern in the animated town of Springfield
- Large member of the deer family
- Lunar phenomenon
- Great Lake that feeds the Niagara River
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)
- Severe consequence
- Stereotypical junkyard dog
- Michael who was the lead singer on R.E.M.'s 'Losing My Religion'
- Jungle predator's sound
- Reaction to cold or fright
Crossword clues of the day
- ''Darn it!''
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- SiriusXM medium
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- Numerically, where J is in the alphabet
- Oscar winner Tatum
- Subj. related to physiology
- Crazed whaler in a Herman Melville novel
- Shape of the first letter in "curve"
- Captain in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'