We leave waitress organising apples and pears
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the We leave waitress organising apples and pears crossword clue.
"We leave waitress organising apples and pears" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Half contribute to lower building, which is critical to airport operations
- What may be banned in summer is tights and slippers accompaniment
- Draw shade in layers
- Crossing Jordan almost spoiled by sycophancy
- Meet some splinter section
- Slimy act represented as 'spiritual'
- Listened to musicians' covers
- Attack one politician with a plastic gun
- Whistle-blower's story about Archer?
- How to get to Brussels? Possibly, routes are endless
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- Historical periods
- Country music record label
- Sandwich often deep-fried
- Michael who was the lead singer on R.E.M.'s 'Losing My Religion'
- Flavoring in a shaker
- China : renminbi :: Japan : ___
- Asian wasteland
- ___ cords (tissues used for speaking)
- TV scientist Bill who wrote 'Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation'
Crossword clues of the day
- Leather with a napped surface
- Great Lake that feeds the Niagara River
- Reading basics
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- Fuzzy wear
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- Pen that includes a trough
- SiriusXM medium
- Host of the 1996 Summer Olympics
- Like FX, but not Fox