Wash one's hands of detectives in Ulster losing the head
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Wash one's hands of detectives in Ulster losing the head crossword clue.
"Wash one's hands of detectives in Ulster losing the head" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- What you might do in 3 down to get phone card containing tungsten
- Heading to Canada and America, going over something like the ocean without first requiring medical attention
- Gives the wrong directions to confuse Miss Davies
- Julian travels around kilometre for post no one wants
- Needy worker from 9 across, for the most part, is hard to read
- Reports of woman from Rising organising around square
- Newton gets to solve problem in the library
- A glass of whiskey for all sorts without ice?
- It's what a classy type is expected to do right with energy and imagination
- Quarter of the papers found in sleazy bar
- School science project involving a vegetable and a voltmeter
- What "M" and "F" are both short for
- The largest island of the Inner Hebrides
- What a limo driver confirms
- Foods you might eat on Tuesday
- 1941 Disney animation about an elephant
- Author of "The Witches" and "The Twits"
- Adjusts to zero, in a way
- End of a Pope proverb
- Harriet __, former BBC radio announcer and newsreader
Crossword clues of the day
- BBC television arts strand 2003 - present
- First supermodel to produce her own posters and calendars
- Rock artist of old?
- Certain school clique
- Compliment on a comeback
- British pop star who sang 2012's "R.I.P."
- Travel assistance at airports
- A.D.A.-compliant, in a way
- "Star Trek" character played by Brent Spiner
- Sarah Anne __, Canadian poet and feminist activist (1833-1898)