Wait to eat a Malaysian dish
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Wait to eat a Malaysian dish crossword clue.
"Wait to eat a Malaysian dish" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Leave, almost completely
- Sudden chill: mild illnesses need sleep
- Road sorely in need of repair sooner than usual
- Is very nervous of locks
- Change after a boxing match, as soldiers may be ordered
- Relaxing in an exam covering one of the three basics?
- Prepare war orders for Flying Squad
- Awkward person playing charades
- Work of editor extremely desirable
- Record how old we are to dampen enthusiasm
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Group of computational fields, informally
- Swanky hotel offering
- John or Jane in court
- Law school course
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Nautical alert
- Element in fluorescent lamps
- Like an aspiring attorney's studies
- Sailor's creations, or speed measure