Vladimir __, Russian author whose works include Lolita
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Vladimir __, Russian author whose works include Lolita crossword clue.
"Vladimir __, Russian author whose works include Lolita" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Stepan __, brother of Anna Karenina
- Iraqi city, west of Baghdad
- Country bordered by Yemen and the UAE
- Singer whose hits include Someone Like You
- What Nkrumah did of freedom?
- Surrealist painter whose works include Landscape from a Dream
- The pseudonym of Nadezhda Lokhvitskaya, whose works include An Adventure Novel (1932)
- Viktoriya __, Russian author whose works include Horses with Wings (1996)
- Varlam __, Russian author known for his Kolyma Tales
- Yugoslav leader, 1953-1980
- Thin tool with a pointy end
- Jerry's neighbor on "Seinfeld"
- Place for comings and goings — or a trip (anag)
- 'Injecting disinfectant can make everything OK' initially baffled doctor
- Doorway with a rounded top
- Subatomic particle with a mass close to zero
- How a cowboy might refer to a bed
- Rejected, as a Congressional bill
- "Hello," in the world's most common first language
- Auto part that connects the wheels
Crossword clues of the day
- Tries to win the hand of
- Detroit Piston and 6-time All-Star who was the #1 NBA draft pick in 2009
- Actress Leslie of 'Knocked Up' and 'The Cable Guy'
- Make the world a better place
- Twistable control on an old console TV
- End of many university names
- Regarding last of houses
- Time to take first steps, maybe
- No way! Preposterous one won't face up to reality
- Grew in volume during a bad-mannered broadcast