Virginian regularly picking up formal clothes for a saint
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Virginian regularly picking up formal clothes for a saint crossword clue.
"Virginian regularly picking up formal clothes for a saint" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- One suggesting to settle area away from the coast
- From nothing, a power unit raised capital
- Valueless river?
- Puzzle no more?
- Needing support, being half unpinned
- Not safe in a tight skirt
- In the interests of virtue, I'm getting impatient
- Aggressive music links criminal groups and army
- Poet's game said to be taking place
- To try new activities somehow was depressing? No
- Male caught in snare unconscious, going to expire
- 'Law & Order' actress who plays Isobel Castille on FBI: Most Wanted
- Is the rest of the head straight in this bunch?
- Berlin is its capital
- Indonesian island, or a programming language
- Before a given time
- Last name of the filmmaking brothers who made 'Raising Arizona' and 'Fargo'
- First movie with Sean Connery as James Bond
- He starved (anag) — gathered food
- What you remove kernels from before preparing creamed corn
Crossword clues of the day
- Crucial fixtures for 'Great British Bake Off' competitors
- Catch — after all deductions
- Sound from a sheep meadow
- Ensemble of players
- Portrayed a character in a movie
- Man impressed to have left sport, quiet epic hero
- Armstrong or Sharman, say
- Lie right along the edge of
- Men's angle is (anag) — nonsensical
- Flower garland a visitor might receive at the Honolulu airport