Vietnam city takeaway is lacking in shade?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Vietnam city takeaway is lacking in shade? crossword clue.
"Vietnam city takeaway is lacking in shade?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Ocean liner bearing those in 17 across returning
- Safe is not at risk
- Is not prepared for clip of fictitious documentary on all sides
- Type of evidence concealed by United Nations
- Escape clauses for 27 across going to school
- Motion detector used up by climbers taking in summit of Nuptse
- Producer of trees ignored by marketeers
- Go downhill rapidly in spring, for the most part
- One from Nevada contacts a copper from Oxford - a Latin type out of normal environment
- Didn't get any stars producing exotic nude art
- Law school course
- Muscles that can be toned with scissor kicks
- Capital of Jordan
- Game where Q and Z are worth 10 points each
- Time on the throne
- Question following a dramatic pause
- Detailed, with 'out'
- Actor Diggs who got his first big break in 'Rent'
- What you might want the password for at a friend's house: Hyph.
- Prefix for some music genres
Crossword clues of the day
- Certain athlete
- Ending for 'Sudan' or 'Siam'
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Element in fluorescent lamps
- Rombauer who wrote "The Joy of Cooking"
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Group of computational fields, informally
- Swanky hotel offering
- Opposite of full, moon-wise
- Like an aspiring attorney's studies