Very short and round, not entirely pleasant — a woman
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Very short and round, not entirely pleasant — a woman crossword clue.
"Very short and round, not entirely pleasant — a woman" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Suiting a solitary person who went mowing with a dog?
- Like a twisted cord that's not very good
- Charlatan showed sign of injury and shuffled along
- First ever set of instructions to be handed down?
- Man's yet to be freed, getting pardon
- In agreement with firm having an event
- Ruin peace, being terrible person living for good food and drink?
- Their logs are not for burning
- It's not plain talk that enthrals any number
- Normal industry not entirely evident in African country
- One who turns away a relation in trouble?
- ___ up in the world (be successful)
- Takes test again about society's struggles
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- Wildlife-watching expedition
- Singers' covers on the radio
- Opening (of opportunity?)
- Traditional Spanish lace scarf
- Sounds upset over special meeting
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
Crossword clues of the day
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca
- Period following the English Civil Wars
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- Thick-skinned herbivorous animal of tropical Africa
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'